Big Bass of the Year Caught In a Tournament
Trophies will be awarded for the largest largemouth and smallmouth caught by an IEBC angler during club tournaments. These are the rules:
1. Participants must be members in good standing of the Inland Empire Bass Club.
2. The time period to include the current tournament year.
3. Artificial lures only, to include pork rind.
4. Catch must be weighed by official Tournament Director (or substitute) at an official club tournament .
5. Fish do not need to be reported in writing and will be recorded by the Tournament Director.
Big Bass of the Year Caught Outside of a Tournament
Trophies will be awarded for the biggest largemouth and smallmouth caught by an IEBC angler outside of tournaments. These are the rules
1. Participants must be members in good standing of the IEBC.
2. The time period is to include November2- November 1 of each year.
3. Artificial lures only, may include pork rind.
4. Catch must be reported in writing to the Club Tournament Director within 30 days. No entries
accepted after November 1st of the competition year. Forms are available on the club website,
www.inlandempirebassclub.com. Please call Tournament Director to confirm receipt of your entry.
The club is not responsible for lost entries. Confirm your catch.
5. Catch must be in waters within the States of Washington, Idaho and Montana.
6. Catch must be weighed on a certified scale or with a de-liar type scale and must be witnessed by one person.